Saturday, July 21, 2018

Clinton Said It; Obama Said It; Is Trump Doing It?

NOT TAKING SIDES ... just sayin' We sit on the cusp of global war all the time ... we don't actually know how we would react OR how we want our leaders to react should a foreign nation attack ... What happens if a nation (large enough to do this) has been secretly plotting for years to invade us, like forever since WWII, biding their time ... waiting, waiting, waiting or even a sector of a nation an ultra wrong wing group ... with people already in place in-country sponsoring others over the years to also enter ... I personally want a government that is anticipating this. Call me paranoid but I want a government ready for every contingency. I don't feel one bit bad for wanting my government to arm us to the teeth ... SECRETLY. I want a government with flies on EVERY wall across the globe. Nukes in space? I will draw that line ... I'd love to see ALL nukes go away but kids that ain't happenin' and if you think it is? Go back to sleep, you're dreamin'.

On the other hand, just cause I gotta closet fulla guns don't mean I gotta blab it all over the neighborhood ... ya' see? But we have had people creeping over our borders for ages and ages and ages ... we need it to stop ... we don't need families being ripped apart ... I MEAN SERIOUSLY who in the f*ck do we think we are taking children from their mothers at the border? UAC my ass ... if you take the kids "into care" you oughta take their Mamas ... PERIOD. Deal with Daddy. I dunno the answer but I know the answer is NOT ignoring border security and immigration. I mean y'all really think we can stay strong as a nation if this keeps up? We need immigration but we need to be able to control immigration and do so humanely ... showing the world there is a right way to do it but a strong way. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment